Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Marketing & Communications Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Date Posted: February 16, 2018
To Apply: Submit resume, cover letter and completed employment application to HR@cherrycreeknorth.com with subject title: Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for all aspects of digital marketing and communications for Cherry Creek North including but not limited to: the area’s online presence, search engine optimization and social media marketing efforts including developing and implementing defined strategies, website maintenance, event digital marketing, email list maintenance, etc.
- Develops social media strategies and oversee all social media metrics.
- Keeps digital marketing materials up-to-date; audits website content; tests website functions and integrations; interfaces with web development team to oversee enhancements and fixes to www.cherrycreeknorth.com.
- Produces monthly website, email marketing and social media metric reports and develops operational strategies from reports.
- Maintains and updates merchant directory on CCN BID website and in company database.
- Assists with marketing and advertising campaigns across various digital channels; implements, manages and optimizes digital campaign tracking tools.
- Supports email marketing efforts including content building, strategy and evaluation/optimization.
- Utilizes the organization's database to maintain and create segmented mailing lists.
- Manages the BID’s various marketing channels, which can include Email Marketing, Paid Search, Display Advertising, SEO, Web Analytics, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Monitors press coverage for Cherry Creek North BID, constituents, industry, and community partner news.
- Oversees CCN image and video libraries.
- Monitors press coverage for Cherry Creek North BID, constituents, industry, and community partner news and compiles monthly coverage reports.
- Assists with design related to printed reports, banners, apparel, collateral, signage, maps and more.
- Supports content marketing efforts, including content curation, white paper/case studies, social media, video, etc.
- Supports CCN Signature Events and CCN branded promotions including online marketing, advertising and logistical support responsibilities.
- Assists Director of Marketing and Community Relations on the development / implementation of annual operating plan.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, website development, digital communications or related profession OR equivalent training and education
- Previous or similar experience, BID or downtown association, or similar civic or nonprofit work
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Demonstrated competency in written and verbal communication skills, including working with large groups and media
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen awareness and adherence to budgetary guidelines
- Ability to work with a range of people, meet a variety of demands, and work in a fast-paced, frequently-changing environment
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize assignments related to projects in order to meet internal and external needs and deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for Cherry Creek North businesses, customers and partners
- Demonstrated skills in program management, working with a diverse client base of businesses (public and private entities)
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP and Responsive design
- Proficiency using a Mac for design and development
- Social media in a professional setting, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Google Analytic experience
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud (Suite), especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficiency in digital advertising
- Strong experience with market channel testing and metrics reporting
- Knowledge of video editing software is a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Office environment with frequent telephone calls, emails, and walk-in customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Body Movement: Physical mobility to work in an office setting. Sit and stand while performing duties. Repetitive hand movement while keyboarding and writing. Vision: Uses sight in the normal range with or without correction to perform duties. Hearing: Uses hearing in the normal range with or without correction to perform duties.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.