Support Services Manager
Reports To: Director of Economic Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Date Posted: February 22, 2018
To Apply: Submit resume, cover letter and completed employment application to HR@cherrycreeknorth.com with subject title: Support Services Manager
The Support Services Manager is responsible for providing cross functional support to the entire Cherry Creek North BID to assist in the execution of the BID's mission and strategic plan. This position manages the core business functions and related logistics for Cherry Creek North in its day-to-day operations. This Position is responsible for providing the necessary support for the BID and its staff to more effectively pursue key projects, programs and other initiatives. The Support Services Manager reports to the Director of Economic Development and oversees the work of administrative staff support.
- Supports BID Directors and the President & CEO as appropriate to assist in the execution of BID operating plan and annual goals.
- Responsible for providing budget analysis and general ledger code reconciliation to support BID program management.
- Primary overall responsibility for BID business services support including but not limited to the Gift Card Program, Advertising Sales and Parking operations.
- Responsible for contract administration support and customer relations with BID vendors and service providers.
- Manage the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of administrative staff support.
- Responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to BID Directors and the President & CEO as needed to conduct Committee, Council and District Board meetings.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the District including but not limited to managing vendors, delivery logistics, meeting room reservation system and constituent customer service.
- Supports benefit administration for the BID including oversight of service provider relationships and providing customer service as needed to District staff.
- Supports BID staff with assistance with expense reporting system and reimbursement requests including the monthly BID credit card reconciliation process.
- Responsible for helping create BID reports, correspondence, research, and other documents as needed by BID leadership team
- Responsible for supporting BID database management including data verification, publishing reports and performing analysis as needed.
- Responsible for analyzing and making decisions regarding the improvement and innovation of BID business practices.
- Manage monthly reporting process to BID accounting firm.
At least 5-7 years of experience in finance, business administration, office management OR equivalent training and education
Previous BID or similar experience, downtown association experience, or similar civic or nonprofit work preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated competency in written and verbal communication skills, including working with large groups and media
- Prior supervisory or management of employees, interns and/or volunteers
- Demonstrated proactive participation in budget monitoring and management
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills in program management, working with a diverse client base of businesses (public and private entities)
- Ability to prioritize assignments related to projects in order to meet internal and external needs and deadlines
- Ability to work with a range of people, meet a variety of demands, and work in a fast-paced, frequently-changing environment
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge and enthusiasm for Cherry Creek North businesses, customers and partners
- Demonstrated track record handling confidential information
- Demonstrated experience and success in contract administration and vendor management
- Experience overseeing multiple budgets, performing financial analysis and creating reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage day-to-day office operations
- Experience providing support and assisting members of an executive management team
- Strong understanding of how special districts operate
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote and PowerPoint)
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service to a wide and varied spectrum of stakeholders
- Experience in managing multiple expense reports and reconciling corporate credit cards
- Demonstrated ability in database management and research support
- Proficiency using RingCentral or an equivalent VOIP system
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Office environment with frequent telephone calls, emails, and walk-in customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Body Movement: Physical mobility to work in an office setting. Sit and stand while performing duties. Repetitive hand movement while keyboarding and writing.
- Vision: Uses sight in the normal range with or without correction to perform duties.
- Hearing: Uses hearing in the normal range with or without correction to perform duties.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.