With more than 400 businesses located in Cherry Creek North, a wide range of job openings become available throughout the year. See employment opportunities posted by businesses in the area listed below.
- Cherry Creek North BID / Director of Operations
Are you passionate about working with other professionals to provide strategic operations services to our business partners in the District? Then we have a great opportunity to consider with the Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District.
The Director of Operations directs the operations of the BID and is responsible for oversight of program area budgets, staff, and services, the physical environment operations related to public safety, parking management, and other contractor and staff work on improvements in the public rights-of-way. The Director of Operations works directly with District commercial business owners/managers to collaborate on streetscape and landscaping matters in the rights-of-way, as well as with City agencies, contractors, and utilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs physical environment operations by overseeing the strategic development and implementation of streetscape maintenance plan
• Negotiates and administers contracts
• Directs activities related to maintenance and BID improvements in the public rights-of-way
• Leads a collaborative and strategic approach to parking management solutions within the District
• Directs establishment and implementation of safety programs that create and maintain a safe environment for employees and the general public
• Collaborates with management in developing budgets for physical environment program areas
• Negotiates physical environment service contracts between the District and outsourced vendors
• Represents the District with those companies/contractors making changes to the BID’s streetscape
• Directs physical environment operations by overseeing the strategic development and implementation of streetscape maintenance plan.
• Successfully negotiates and administers contracts.
• Directs activities related to maintenance and BID improvements in the public rights-of-way.
• Leads a collaborative and strategic approach to parking management solutions within the District.
• Directs establishment and implementation of safety programs that create and maintain a safe environment for employees and the general public.
• Collaborates with management in developing budgets for physical environment program areas.
• Negotiates physical environment service contracts between the District and outsourced vendors.
• Represents the District with those companies/contractors making changes to the BID’s streetscape.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in related field preferred; additional experience may compensate for college degree
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
• Advanced comprehension of legal issues in a BID environment
• Advanced knowledge of contracts, accounting and audit, and IT matters
• Demonstrated ability to organize, direct, plan and coordinate operations including program budget planning and reporting
• Experience in working with committees and building their collective capabilities
• A general understanding of or working experience in a Business Improvement District is desired
Starting pay for the Director of Operations is $114,000 - $120,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in applying to the Director of Operations position, you must submit a cover letter and resume to:
Dr. Richard DelaCastro
- Margaret O'Leary / Boutique Assistant Manager
Based in San Francisco, the Margaret O'Leary clothing company is renowned for its beautiful collections of cutting-edge knitwear and sportswear.
If you have a passion for sales, a background in clienteling, and a proven track record of beating your sales goals, we want you!
Sales and Client Relations:
--Achieve store sales goals and other financial targets.
--Help to train the team in selling techniques and product knowledge.
--Provide the highest level of service for a luxury brand
--Act as a brand ambassador for Margaret O’Leary
Stock and Inventory Management:
--Communicate with corporate to ensure inventory meets the needs of the business.
--Conduct inventory counts, manage RTVs, and overall stock movement.
--Work with store manager to coach the sales team on performance, goals, provide regular feedback and nurture corporate culture.
--Motivate the sales team through the creation of a fun work environment.
--Maintain all POS functions to ensure accurate store reporting and accounting.
--Help to merchandise the store and execute window displays in accordance with company directives for collections.
*1 year of high-end/luxury and/or boutique retail sales and a true love of fashion required.
*Weekend availability is a must.
We offer a competitive wage + monthly bonus, monthly merchandise perks and a generous merchandise discount.
Cherry Creek location operating hours: 10-6 Mon-Sat, 11-6 Sun
Job Type: Full-time
High-end Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Please email your resume and cover letter to Denver@margaretoleary.com.
- Show of Hands / Part Time Sales Associate
Seeking work at a Happy Place?
We are currently looking for someone to join our team!
Part time/weekend hours available.
Retail experience preferred.
Please bring in resume to Show of Hands.
- CB2 / Stock Associate
You're a behind the scenes virtuoso and master of logistics who knows the stockroom inside and out. Energetic and observant, you work closely with sales associates, visual merchants and managers to keep the sales floor well stocked, perfectly lit and ready to shop. Key to seasonal floor changes, you're ready to spring into action and assist with updating merchandise displays when needed. You're the gatekeeper of the stockroom, processing all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner, helping to prepare for inventory, and assisting with customer pickup orders.
--Maintain all areas of the store under the direction of stockroom manger and the rest of the management staff.
--Work closely with the sales staff, store designer and managers to maintain the sales area, both merchandise and the physical space.
--Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools.
--Support the salesfloor as needed or as directed by the stockroom manager or store manager.
--Provide gracious and efficient customer service on the salesfloor or at the back door.
--Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
--Perform store maintenance.
--Process all incoming and outgoing packages.
--Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
--Process transfers on a timely basis.
--Facilitate customer pick ups.
--Maintain awareness and follow the loss prevention, security and safety guidelines.
--Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all CB2 associates.
- White Peacock Home + Gift / Full Time and Part Time Sales Associate
White Peacock is a fairly new high end retail store in the Cherry Creek North area specializing in tabletop, fine gifts and bridal registry.
Please apply if you are highly motivated retail sales associate who has experience in the below:
- Merchandising experience preferred but not required
- Some Weekend Hours
- Experience with Microsoft products and Google Docs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.