With more than 400 businesses located in Cherry Creek North, a wide range of job openings become available throughout the year. See employment opportunities posted by businesses in the area listed below.
- Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District / Senior Marketing & Tourism Manager
About Cherry Creek North
Located in the heart of Denver, Cherry Creek North is a local landmark and the city’s beloved shopping and dining destination. The charming neighborhood is home to more than 300 businesses, featuring a distinct mix of fashion boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, home furnishings, spas, and fitness studios. With five luxury hotels and the largest collection of locally owned shops in the Rocky Mountain region, Cherry Creek North offers an authentic experience and vibrant atmosphere to stay, dine, and shop.
The Sr. Marketing & Tourism Manager role is an exciting opportunity to help grow the positive reputation of Cherry Creek North. This individual will help lead targeted outreach to the District’s businesses, area stakeholders, board of directors, community members as well as to visitors and tourists to highlight Cherry Creek North as a highly desirable community and travel destination. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing & Communications.
Analyze and present data and research
Manage outside agencies and vendors – ability to hold them accountable to both strategic direction and tactical execution:
- Paid Media
- Public Relations
- Branding Agency
- Event Developers
Oversee the development and production of marketing assets (print, broadcast, etc.)
Consultation with District merchants
Strategically own and develop the annual Tourism marketing plan, budget and relationships with organizations such as Visit Denver and Colorado Tourism Office
Attend key conferences such as IPW and the Colorado Governor’s Tourism Conference
Manage Visit Cherry Creek (partnership with Cherry Creek Shopping Center)
Cherry Creek Alliance
Strategically own and develop the Alliance marketing, sales and event plans and deliverables as well as its budget
Directly assist the Alliance Executive Director
CCN Marketing Budget Management
Responsible for management of the annual Marketing Budget
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing or public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field
- Previous experience working in a public-facing communications function with responsibility to interact with numerous and diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strategic thinker and group collaborator
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills; comfortable with public speaking, presentations and on-camera interviews
- Attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
- Understands branding and its components
- Must pass a criminal background check
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The position functions mainly indoors in an office where work may be performed at a desk. Work also occurs at off-site locations such as convention centers, and in outdoor environments that include inclement weather conditions. The position requires occasional walking to or travel by car to conduct relationships, attend meetings and other travel to conference locations. Frequent interruptions to planned work activities occur.
The Cherry Creek North BID fosters a highly collaborative environment across all internal departments and expects members to be able to give as well as receive feedback in space that honors psychological safety. Like the CCN brand, CCN BID strives for excellence in all we communicate, create, produce and activate. And, have fun!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Body Movement: Physical mobility to work in an office setting. Sit and stand while performing duties. Repetitive hand movement while keyboarding and writing. Vision: Uses sight in the normal range with or without correction to perform duties. Hearing: Uses hearing in the normal range with or without correction to perform duties.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
How To Apply
Please submit resume with cover letter to HR@cherrycreeknorth.com and state Sr. Marketing & Tourism Manager in the Subject Header.
- Title Nine / Assistant Store Manager
Title Nine is looking for a full-time Assistant Store Manager for our Cherry Creek (Denver), CO store!
If you’re a fitness fanatic and love quality women’s workout wear, then Title Nine is the place for you!
As the Assistant Store Manager, you are second in command and the assistant coach! You’ll report to the Store Manager and assist with all aspects of running the team and store, including providing excellent customer service and product sales; supervising, training, and mentoring; running the store on the manager’s day off; providing problem resolution for customers; and working with the Store Manager on store branding and sales events.
Assistant Retail Store Manager:
- Work 30+ hours/week and must be able to work weekends.
- Help in the onboarding and coaching on new team members.
- Be a brand ambassador and share your passion for Title Nine with customers in a meaningful way.
- Consistently role model exceptional service for the team.
- Support the team through problem solving customer or sales issues.
- Actively promote the brand, both in the store and in the community, to build customer base and increase store traffic.
- Ensure quality of service.
- Work with Store Manager on staffing schedules and review budgets and sales results.
- Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of retail sales and customer service experience.
- Passion for our product, sports, fitness and our brand.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Diplomacy and CAN-DO attitude.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Pass criminal background check.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting pay: $19.00-$21.00/hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Free and heavily discounted Title Nine products, and pro deals!
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Discounted gym membership
At Title Nine, we are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers. We are a privately-held, omni-channel retailer that sells women's athletic apparel and sportswear. We have 15 retail stores but the bulk of our business is transacted on-line. Come join the team!
How To Apply
Stop by the store or email cover letter and resume to Store Manager: Sami Colgate
- Title Nine / Sales Associate/Key Holder
We are looking for sporty, enthusiastic individuals to work in our retail stores. Our Sales Associates are friendly, energetic, have a great sense of humor, work well as part of a team and most importantly…like to have fun. We are also looking for Sales Associates who are passionate about our product and women's participation in sport. A willingness to learn is more important than a background in retail sales.
How To Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to the store manager, Sami Colgate. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art for the Nations / Team Member
Art for the Nations is a nonprofit Christian organization founded to spread the joy of creating. We give bags of art supplies to any group or individual working with underprivileged children, and are looking for someone to join our staff a few days per month.
Staff members primarily work as guides for our volunteers in the preparation of art bags and interact with customers of our retail boutique to inform them of our organization, products, and how boutique sales support our mission. They also answer phones and emails, fulfill bag requests, restock art supplies, and much more! We’re looking for a cheerful addition to our crew to help us in the endeavor of,
“Joyfully giving the children of our Creator the chance to be creative!”
How To Apply
Come by 324 Clayton Street! Or, email a resume to: email@example.com