With more than 400 businesses located in Cherry Creek North, a wide range of job openings become available throughout the year. See employment opportunities posted by businesses in the area listed below.
- The Pasty Republic / Front of House
Front of House Duties:
Prepare and bake menu items in a timely manner.
Maintain store front and back of house cleanliness through shift.
Communicate with customers on a regular basis, and maintain a positive atmosphere in shop at all times.
Comply with health and safety regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures.
Complete required training.
Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
Verbal Communication, Dependable, Productive, Customer Service Oriented, Self-Motivated, Team Player, Able to Take Direction, Multi-Tasker, Flexible with Schedules, High Volume Capabilities, Understanding of Product Placement, Able to Work in a Standing Position for Long Periods of Time
How To Apply
Submit application to email@example.com or call Matthew Cherry at 720-775-5456.
- FRYE / Part-Time Seasonal Sales Position
Sales Associates at The Frye Company are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the Frye brand. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a commission environment
- Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with all customers and by maintaining consistent and open communication
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with clients and peers
- Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with regard to merchandising and visual presentation
Email resume to Jillian Sol at firstname.lastname@example.org
- prAna / Part Time Sales Associate
Overview of prAna:
From the first days designing clothing in a garage, prAna’s initial vision to connect yoga and climbing to mindful living has captivated thousands. It’s ensured that prAna clothing and gear are made with intention - that every detail from trim and linings to hangtags is carefully designed to enhance our lives today while still considering the needs of tomorrow. Since 1992, this vision has been at the root of prAna’s relationships with customers and retailers. And, it has helped the company to foster a community of active, free spirited customers that share its values.
Today, the brand has evolved beyond our rock climbing and yoga roots to include lifestyle and performance clothing. The clothing is designed at prAna with style and versatility in mind. prAna is deeply committed to mitigating the impact they have on the environment in manufacturing and selling its clothing and that all products are made in safe and fair working conditions.
Each year, prAna welcomes increasingly more people to the prAna way of life through a multi-channel strategy including their own branded stores, a fast-growing direct ecommerce business, catalogs and an established wholesale distribution of over 1,400 retailers across the US, Canada, and Europe.
prAna was acquired by Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC) in June, 2014 and is part of the family of brands in the CSC portfolio, including Columbia, Mountain Hardwear and Sorel. prAna is headquartered in Carlsbad, California and operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company.
Overview of the Position:
prAna Sales Associates provide exceptional customer service and assist the Store Leadership Team in supporting our store goals. Come join the adventure Denver, Colorado!
- Greet and engage customers in the store.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
- Utilize sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Perform all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Assist in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
- Maintain store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety.
- Assist in other store functions as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math and organizational skills required.
- Skills in operating a Point of Sales (POS) system are required
- Previous retail sales experience and/or experience working in a customer service environment is strongly preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high professional standard of behavior, courtesy, and respect.
- Demonstrate and maintain the ability to work in and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Requirements include the ability to use a telephone and computerized systems.
- Perform repetitive movements of the arms and shoulders.
- Stand for extended periods of time up to 8 hours per day.
- Move freely around store, bend, twist, reach, squat, climb a ladder, and regularly lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
- Job may require hours that often exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week during peak periods.
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Sunday to Saturday.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age