With more than 400 businesses located in Cherry Creek North, a wide range of job openings become available throughout the year. See employment opportunities posted by businesses in the area listed below.
- White Peacock Home + Gift / Full Time and Part Time Sales Associate
White Peacock is a fairly new high end retail store in the Cherry Creek North area specializing in tabletop, fine gifts and bridal registry.
Please apply if you are highly motivated retail sales associate who has experience in the below:
- Merchandising experience preferred but not required
- Some Weekend Hours
- Experience with Microsoft products and Google Docs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email email@example.com if interested.
- Little Feet / Sales Associate
If you love kids, shoes, and fashion, our work family is the perfect place for you! An outgoing personality, positive energy, and great communication skills are a must! You must be able to learn quickly, build positive relationships and maintain solid product knowledge. Retail experience is helpful but not required, as extensive training is given. Opportunity for growth and career development.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate, able to multi-task, and excited about shoes and kids! We will train you to be an expert in measuring feet and fitting shoes, inventory, and customer service.
We are a local, independent, family-owned business.
Our store hours are Mondays-Saturdays 10-6 and Sunday 12-4.
This position is 30-40 hours per week.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YETI Coolers / Retail Sales Associate
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
As the Retail Sales Associate at our Denver Store located in the Cherry Creek North area, you will be promoting and supporting a culture that delivers a "Wow" factor level of customer experience through maintaining an extraordinary level of visual excellence, being engaging and responsive, and always going the extra mile for customers and teammates. Helping a customer decide on which YETI product to buy for their fishing, hunting or camping trip is something you do for fun!
To you, talking with other outdoor enthusiasts about YETI products isn't considered work. You are an outgoing natural leader who isn't aren’t afraid to take initiative and run with projects with varying levels of direction. You have a customer first mindset. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments.
Report to Store Manager
Represent the YETI brand by authentically engaging each customer and their individual needs
Be positive and supportive to all members of the YETI crew
Exceptionally execute all visual merchandise direction each day
Become a brand and product expert in everything YETI
Continuously stay up to speed on YETI brand and product knowledge to better serve customers
Ensure any store supply or product needs are fulfilled throughout the day
Staying up to speed on any loss prevention initiatives
Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe working atmosphere for all Store Associates
Effectively complete customer transaction using POS system
Continuously servicing customers in all areas of the store
Qualifications and Attributes:
High school diploma required
1+ years of customer service experience
Previous experience working in retail with various retail operations, such as POS, customer service, and sales is preferred but not required
Exceptional interpersonal skills founded on an authentic ability to deliver strong customer service
Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
Experience and fluency in Retail Operations
Basic fluency in MS Office
Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays
Required to expect and accept “blackout” dates
Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, fax, copier, etc.)
Standing required for entire work shift
Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 75 pounds as needed
- White Peacock Home + Gift / Part Time Holiday Sales Position
White Peacock is looking for a holiday part time sales employee with previous retail experience. Must be willing to work weekends.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Anatomie Luxury Travel Wear / Part Time / Seasonal
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from delivering world class service to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of Anatomies vision and mission.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customers problem.
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation and merchandising is clean and organized.
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers.
- Use Anatomie literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features.
- Work collaboratively on store events and marketing efforts.
In person or call the store at 303-945-4545
- Eileen Fisher / Sales Associate (PT)
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last—and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
As a Sales Associate, you will be part of a movement to change the world, one garment at a time. You will contribute to an environment that nurtures growth and inspires your best work on an individual and collective level, playing an integral role in growing our customer base. Building relationships that last as her wardrobe and lifestyle needs evolve with time. Every interaction is an opportunity to create an experience unique to her, and forge a deeper connection through our garments.
Business, Strategy, and Vision
•As a Sales Associate, you will share your positive energy and create an atmosphere of possibility with our customers. Promote our philosophy, values, and support our purpose and strategic objectives.
•Be mindful of store metrics/sales goals, demonstrate a commitment to team and put forth a strong effort to drive business.
•Be passionate about contributing to a positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
•Partner with team members and store leaders to help grow our business and maintain clientele.
•Maintain high level of integrity, initiative, motivation and self-direction.
•Use new technology and embrace all avenues of distribution as tools to service our customer.
•Use creative approaches to engage the customer with the product, while showcasing the ease and accessibility of our brand.
•Be fully knowledgeable about EF apparel, fabrics, brand messages and stories.
•Promote customer loyalty by enrolling customers into the Eileen Fisher Rewards program.
•Maintain and expand personal client book.
•Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while utilizing exceptional customer service skills on the selling floor.
•Enthusiastically contribute to other tasks and projects to keep the store running smoothly.
•Perform merchandising duties including: steaming, folding, and displaying product according to EF visual standards
•Perform light cleaning tasks to maintain a clean and well organized space (i.e. vacuuming, dusting, floor sweeping, etc.)
•Assist with checking stock on a daily basis and restocking selling floor when necessary.
•Perform open and close out procedures as needed.
•Ensure and contribute to a safe and clean store environment.
•Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
•Retail experience or service industry background required
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
•Dedication to creating excellent customer experience.
•Open-minded attitude towards experiencing our Brand and product, stylishly wardrobing self and customers.
•Ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
•Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. at floor level and/or team lift when necessary.
•Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time, climb ladders, twist, bend and stoop to retrieve items from floor, shelves, and hooks.
How To Apply
- Fascination St. Fine Art / Framer
Fascination St. Fine Art Gallery is looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time framer. We are an upscale gallery representing some of the world's best artists and are looking for a GREAT experienced framer to join the team.
Framing experience is a must. If you do not have 3 years of recent experience, please do not apply. The gallery requires a non-smoker.
Hours in the week are flexible. We pay $17/hr plus bonuses and we offer health insurance and paid days off. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: Framer Application
- FRYE / Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager is responsible for partnering with the Store Manager and Associate Manager to help motivate the store team to uphold our tradition of creating a memorable shopping experience for all of our customers. Specific responsibilities of the Assistant Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Consistently motivating the team on the sales floor to ensure they are achieving and exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- In partnership with the management team, educating the sales team on store sales plan, personal sales goals and store statistics and motivating the team to achieve goals
- Contributing to a customer service focused environment by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service, sales generation and customer outreach
- Demonstrating sales leadership by maintaining high energy, playing an active role on the sales floor and coaching associates on clienteling processes and standards
- Assisting with Customer Service related projects as directed by the Store Manager or Associate Store Manager
- Coordinating the daily activities of the sales team
- Participate in training new associates on Company Policy & Procedures, Company history and brand aesthetic as well as Company products and Customer Service standards
- Acting as a role model for the sales team by consistently exhibiting best practices with regards to customer service and sales generation
- Providing recognition to team members for exceptional performance
- Partnering with the management team to develop and train internal talent
- Performing and coordinating store opening and closing procedures
- Ensuring that the sales floor always meets Company Standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm in communication with clients, peers, management and corporate partners
Email FryeDenver@thefryecompany.com with your resume.