With more than 400 businesses located in Cherry Creek North, there are many opportunities to work here. See employment opportunities listed below.
Submit A Job
- acredo The Bridal Lounge / Sales & Design
Acredo is now open! This is our flagship store in the United States set in the heart of Cherry Creek North! We are seeking successful candidates for a sale position.
Acredo Bridal Lounge is outside the mall, an experience like no other. We don’t try to sell you what we have in our showcase but instead, work with our guests to create unique bridal engagement and wedding bands in infinite detail. You will love the quality and love the fun working with our guests at Acredo Bridal Lounge!
Marketing will take the Acredo name into every household, bringing guests to you in a comfortable appointment and tech driven bridal lounge atmosphere.
- Maintain the very best guest experience in a fast-paced environment while having fun!
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for all guests by guiding guests through purchasing decisions, such as diamond options and custom designs.
- Respond to customer inquiries over the phone, in-showroom and email ensuring high standards for every guest.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present bridal jewelry in our showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury bridal jewelry environment.
- Provide the very best guest experience while consistently seeking ways to improve.
- Actively participate in a team atmosphere and provide coverage for all necessary duties and appointments.
- Collaborate with management on inventory, merchandising and fraud prevention.
- Communicate with guests, production and fulfillment teams regarding customer timelines and details.
- Describe quality of product differences and choices in an easy to understand way without using high pressure selling techniques or speaking poorly of other retailers.
- A genuine passion for helping people and creating positive guest experiences.
- Excellent organizational skills with focus on execution, problem solving and always improving.
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- Excellent time management skills and accountability.
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively with a smile.
- Familiarity with use of CRM software.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & self-starter.
- All associates report to Store Manager of Acredo.
Competetive hourly plus commission.
Full-time or Part-time
3 years luxury sales & service not necessarily in jewelry business as training is provided.
High school minimum - continuing education preferred
Cherry Creek North - Denver, CO
Acredo is a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Please visit our website to learn more about the Acredo difference!
For consideration, please email copy of your resume to: email@example.com.
- Le Creuset Boutique / Part-Time Keyholder (& Holiday Associates)
If you love to cook, bake or entertain, this is the place for you! We are hiring for a part-time keyholder (minimum of 3 days a week or 15-20 hours a week) and holiday associates to help us throughout the holiday season. This is an ideal position for someone who is available daytime & weekends, enjoys talking about food, and is comfortable working with customers & computers.
Go to lecreuset.com/careers, submit your resume to SM102@lecreuset.com, or stop into the store at 158 Fillmore Street to fill out an application. Looking forward to spending the holidays with you!
- Title Nine / Part Time Sales Associate
Title Nine is hiring! Part time sales superstars!
Are you passionate about sports? Do you love the apparel industry and quality women's work out gear? Are you fanatical about great customer service? If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced team environment to work in and have experience in Retail OR are willing to learn - look no further. Title Nine could be the place for you!
We are looking for flexible and enthusiastic Sales Associates with weekend availability to work 15-20 hours/week.
Title Nine sells women's workout, fun and functional apparel via catalog, the web and retail stores. We're on the hunt for fitness-inspired, enthusiastic, and energetic individuals to join our retail team. We are looking for Sales Associates who are friendly, energetic, passionate about our product and women's participation in sport, have a great sense of humor, work well as part of a team and most importantly...like to have fun.
Email your cover letter and resume in the body of an email to Cari Pagel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us about yourself and a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness affects your life, or tell us about your interests outside of work. What makes you a potential Title Nine Rock Star?
- Peter Millar / Full Time & Part Time Sales Professional
Peter Millar invites all fashion enthusiasts with an appreciation for luxury apparel and a passion for providing quality customer service to submit a resume for:
Full Time & Part Time Sales Professional
Peter Millar Partner Store in Denver
- Performs activities associated with selling, stocking and ordering merchandise in the store
- Assists customers in locating merchandise and answering a variety of questions concerning general merchandise; demonstrates use of merchandise upon request
- Stocks shelves, counters or tables with merchandise; keeps merchandise orderly and neat in appearance
- Totals prices and tax on merchandise selected by customer using cash register; accepts payment following established procedures for different types of transactions; makes change; issues sales receipt; calculates discounts when appropriate
- Counts and balances cash register and receipts
- Stamps or attaches price tags on merchandise and/or checks tagged prices to verify accuracy referring to price list
- Fills out specific forms to process transactions or special orders such as refunds
- Checks inventory periodically to obtain reorder information to replenish stock; informs designated staff member of needs or places orders with outside sales representative within established limits
- Checks inventory listing with actual inventory on shelf and reports discrepancies to supervisor
- Sets up promotional displays; makes signs or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales
- Cleans shelves, counters or tables
POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- A self-motivated, self-starting individual able to generate desired outcomes with little supervision
- A keen understanding of the importance of Customer Service – these are keystones of the Peter Millar experience and the Retail environment we serve
- Excellent PR skills
- Positive attitude, great enthusiasm and unmatched work flexibility
- Ability to thoroughly analyze and take action on specific sales reporting
- Effective communication skills, both to oral and written
At least 2 years experience in retail environment, buying or merchandising.
Please submit resume to Rudee Gilbert at Rgilbert@petermillar.com