With more than 400 businesses located in Cherry Creek North, a wide range of job openings become available throughout the year. See employment opportunities posted by businesses in the area listed below.
- west elm / Design & Sales | Home Furnishings
We are hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Associates to support our growing furniture business in a permanent position or for the Holidays!
Our mission at Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day.
Overview Of The Design Studio & Sales Role
You will inspire customers to express themselves in their home. You will bring the shopping experience to a seamless close as you assist customers and complete sales at the cash wrap. You will promote continued customer engagement and give customers a reason to stay connected with our Brand.
*Strong communication, clienteling and customer follow-up skills
*Ability to complete and coordinate complex large orders within a variety of sales channels
*Experience in working with the elements of design preferred
*Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
*1-2 years of customer service and retail sales experience, (specialty retail preferred, but not required)
*Weekend Availability Required
Come visit or call our store. We’d love to meet you!
How To Apply
Please submit your resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Le Creuset / P-1 Keyholder
As our Key Holder, you are a critical member of our retail store leadership team. Your primary role is to support the store in delivering excellence in sales, service and operations. As a results driven leader, you love to sell and you coach our sales associates to become customer service and product knowledge experts. You go out of your way to create joyful Brand experiences for our customers and find ways to celebrate great team performance.
WHO WE ARE
More than just cookware, Le Creuset has been a colorful companion to meals and memories around the world since 1925. Respect for tradition and authenticity have been Le Creuset’s guiding principal for nearly 100 years – our passion for superior artisanal quality, exceptional design, and European craftsmanship have remained constant.
· Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans and productivity goals and improving KPI’s through active coaching on the salesfloor
· Demonstrates a personal track record of success in sales/KPI goal achievement, as well as influencing team goal achievement
· Builds effective partnerships with team, Store Manager and field/corporate partners through consistent communication, teamwork and respect
Sales and Service: 40%
· Role Models company selling expectations and actively works to foster customer loyalty through proactive clienteling
· Promotes engaging customer experiences by sharing expertise on cooking, baking or entertaining
· Utilizes training tools and resources to educate self/team on product, improve selling skills and achieve business goals
· Achieve personal sales and KPI goals
· Perform basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties
· Maintain visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
· Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· Minimum one-year supervisor experience
· Flexibility in scheduling to the needs of the business including some Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
· Ability to be mobile and walking on the salesfloor for extended periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Authentic passion around cooking, baking and entertaining
· Specialty Retail experience
WHY JOIN US
Our mission is simple - to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Our recipe is equal parts passion, hard work and fun with a culture as vibrant as our products. We constantly stretch ourselves and encourage our associates to do the same. When you join Le Creuset, you become part of a dynamic team that focuses on innovation and collaboration. You are part of something bigger…from your first day to every moment thereafter, you’re going to love what you do!
· Tremendous growth opportunities: Growth = Joy and we are all about encouraging both.
· Work/life balance: No need to show off your juggling skills, we offer the flexibility and the resources to balance both
· Generous employee discount: How much space do you have in your kitchen? Seriously.
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt
Le Creuset of America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, sex (*including gender identity, expression, orientation, or pregnancy), religion, marital status, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, and any other classification protected by law.
PAY RANGE $15.00-$16.00 per hour
How To Apply
- Kendra Scott / Part Time Stylist
STYLIST- CHERRY CREEK NORTH - DENVER, CO
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand, and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
As a Kendra Scott Stylist, you will be a fashion-forward brand ambassador who represents our core values as a sales associate in-store and as a leader in your community. You should be a team-player who is goal-oriented and driven to achieve sales targets. You will provide unforgettable customer experiences and build authentic and genuine relationships. On-the-job training is provided to help you develop your strengths and learn about the many fascinating aspects of a career in an innovative and fast-growing fashion company.
Drive Revenue & Build & Achieve Sales Goals:
-Achieve personal and team sales goals through consultative selling strategies
-Utilize sales and conversion skills developed through on-the-job training
-Cultivate new and existing customer relationships to build loyalty and repeat business
Build Strong Team Relationships:
-Contribute to an ongoing positive work environment that is fun, productive, professional and team-oriented
-Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with fellow team members
-Be willing to lend a helping hand and go beyond when needed
Deliver a WOW! Customer Experience:
-Provide a memorable and personalized customer experience
-Act as a personal shopper by using your creativity to build entire looks using Kendra Scott jewelry
-Be a problem-solver for the customer and an expert on Kendra Scott products, as well as purchase and return policies
Be a Brand Ambassador:
-Embrace the Kendra Scott core pillars of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy
-Act as an advocate for the brand both in store and in your community
-Build the Kendra Scott brand in your community through participation in trunk shows, charity events and team volunteer outings
-Be in-the-know about upcoming events, actively participate in event execution, network with customers and share event leads with the Marketing & Philanthropic Manager
Perform Store Operations:
-Perform POS transactions with accuracy and timeliness
-Proactively assist in store opening and closing duties
-Ensure that all Kendra Scott policies and operating procedures are followed
-Participate in month inventory management activities to maintain an accurate and organized stockroom
-Participate in monthly product training meetings
-Must be over the age of 18
-Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
-Ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
-Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
-Retail experience (preferred but not required)
-Passion for the Kendra Scott core pillars of Family, Fashion & Philanthropy
-Strong initiative and innate leadership capabilities
-Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
-A love of learning and a desire to push past their comfort zone and grow professionally
-The ability to think and act quickly while maintaining composure in any circumstance
-The willingness to lend a helping hand to others
-Instinctual dedication to provide the highest level of customer service
-A love for fashion, keeping up with trends and a knack for styling Kendra Scott jewelry
Picture Yourself at Kendra Scott:
At Kendra Scott, we believe our employees are the heart and soul of our brand. We are dedicated to challenging, supporting, and investing in our employees, and Kendra Scott is a company that offers regular opportunities for career development and opportunities to give back to your community. We want everyone who joins our team to be empowered to reach their full potential—and to feel like they are making an impact in the fashion industry while doing good, too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
How To Apply
Apply at kendrascott.com/careers or email email@example.com
- Kendra Scott / Key Holder
RETAIL SALES KEY HOLDER- CHERRY CREEK NORTH- DENVER, CO
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Kendra Scott headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our store and community.
What will you do?
• Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest fashion trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their lifestyle and leave them feeling beautiful and confident
• Act as a fashion leader, sharing enthusiasm for the latest trends and building excitement around new product launches
• Train and coach Sales Associates to go above and beyond to provide WOW customer service in the store and at off-site events
• Train Sales Associates on product knowledge and store operations and policies
• Own a component of responsibility to assist store management with operations
• Serve as manager on duty, as needed
• Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Kendra Scott, sharing our story in the store and the community
• Assist in community involvement and events through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
• Foster a family culture among fellow employees and customers by approaching every interaction with encouragement and positivity
• Open and close the store before and after daily operations, ensuring the store is clean and customer ready at all times
• Assist in basic operational processes such as inventory and stock room organization
• Must be over the age of 18
• Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
• Ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
• Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred, but not required
• Superior planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and helping others develop their personal style by keeping up with trends and styling pieces for the perfect look
• A growth mindset: strong desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A genuine passion for giving back and serving the community
• A shared appreciation for our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Ability to relocate long term to pursue career growth opportunities strongly preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older and able to accommodate a changing schedule
How To Apply
Apply at kendrascott.com/careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enstrom Candies - / Sales Associate
A SWEET PLACE TO WORK!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Provide excellent, knowledgeable and friendly service to all customers and staff
2. Assist customers with purchases using point of sale system.
3. Prepare specialty packages according to instructions
4. Assist with quality control (to include monitoring product freshness and appearance)
5. Be thoroughly familiar with mail order procedures
6. Keep candy trays and containers filled and clean
7. Courteously and accurately assist with orders or questions from telephone customers
8. Arrive to work on time and when scheduled
9. Assist with monthly inventory count/orders
10. Stock retail freezer
11. Assist in coffee bar as needed
12. Ability to work flexible schedule as assigned including weekends.
13. Perform light janitorial and Good Manufacturing Practices as assigned
14. Other duties as assigned
We'll train you! Receive a discount on candy!!
How To Apply
Apply online at www.enstrom.com