Cherry Creek North businesses are encouraged to take advantage of the many tools and features available on the Cherry Creek North website. Here are some topics and quick links to get you started:
- List Your Business: Individual business listing pages include contact and social media information, a short description and up to three images. Listing pages also include whether the business has customer parking or accepts the CCN Gift Card. Plus, an interactive map visually shows location and proximity to 15 nearby businesses. If you are a new business to Cherry Creek North, email Blake Meikle to get started.
- Share Your Events: Use the Submit An Event button located on the Event Calendar to post your Cherry Creek North events, specials and promotions. In addition to being displayed on the event calendar, events will also appear on the individual business listing page of the event location, and could be featured in the monthly News From the North e-newsletter sent to roughly 12,000 subscribers. Please allow 1-3 business days for submissions to be approved.
- Share Your Customer Parking: Do you have dedicated customer parking spaces, validate garage parking for customers or offer valet parking? If so, your business should be listed on our Businesses with Parking map.
- Post a Job Opportunity: Looking to hire? Get the word out by submitting your job posting on the Employment Opportunities page. View a running list of open positions or click Submit A Employment Opportunity to add one of your own. Please allow 1-3 business days for submissions to be approved.
- Share Your Press Release: Listed under Highlights on the homepage, New & Noteworthy is where the BID shares newsworthy announcements about CCN businesses and the area. Please send your press releases to Kate Lynch, and your announcement could be featured on our homepage.
- Highlight Your Event Venue: Tell us if you have event space or private dining rooms to be featured on the Event Venues page.
- Post a Space for Lease: This interactive map shows all available office and retail space in CCN. Don't see your available space listed? Submit your listing using the Submit A Commercial Leasing Opportunity option. Please allow 1-3 business days for submissions to be approved.
- Learn More About Cherry Creek North: Get caught up on the latest information and data about the Cherry Creek North and the Cherry Creek Area on our Reports & Data page.
- Connect on Social Media: Located on the homepage, this innovative feature pulls the BID's latest social media posts from Instagram and Twitter. Remember to tag @CherryCreekNorth on Instagram and @CherryCreekDEN on Twitter, and your post/tweet might get shared.
Questions? Email Megan Copenhaver.
Other Ways to Engage
- Cherry Creek North Gift Card Program: Any CCN business is encouraged to sign up as a participant in the Cherry Creek North Gift Card program, currently accepted at approximately 170 restaurants, spas, boutiques, art galleries - it even works in parking meters! The set-up process takes only a couple of minutes and, once complete, gift cards will run just like a Visa Gift Card. Email Jeanne Gabres to sign up or learn more.
- BID News: Sign up for BID News, sent every other week to BID businesses and property owners/managers with information about BID programs, constituent benefits, CCN news and event participation information. Email Megan Copenhaver to subscribe.
- Meetings: The BID hosts monthly Strategic Marketing Committee meetings, which CCN businesses are welcome to attend as guests. Upcoming meeting date and location are featured in BID News. Email Megan Copenhaver to subscribe.
- Safety & Security Resources: To help keep the District, your business and employees safe, email Community Resource Officer Jim Lopez with any non-emergency questions. If it is an emergency, always call 911. As a reminder, you can call 311 to report non-emergency questions, problems and concerns with the City and County of Denver.
- Parking: If you suspect a parking meter violation, call the City's parking dispatch line at (720) 913-1600. The BID is also reporting potential violations that it sees. Learn more about parking options on our Parking Resources page.