Businesses located within the Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District are encouraged to take advantage of the many tools and features available on the Cherry Creek North website. Here are some topics and quick links to get you started:
- List Your Business: Individual business listing pages include contact and social media information, a short description and up to three images. Listing pages also include whether the business has customer parking or is locally owned. Plus, an interactive map visually shows location and proximity to 15 nearby businesses.
- Request a Social Media Feature: Want to get featured on Cherry Creek North social media channels? Submit your request here to connect with the Marketing team on how we can promote your business socially.
- Submit a Request: Have a maintenance request? Submit your request here for cleaning services or report damage within the public right-of-way in Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District.
- Share Your Events and Promotions: Use the Submit An Event button located on the Event Calendar to post your Cherry Creek North events, specials and promotions. In addition to being displayed on the event calendar, events will also appear on the individual business listing page of the event location, and could be featured in the monthly News From the North e-newsletter sent to 12,000+ subscribers. Please allow 1-3 business days for submissions to be approved.
- Share Your Customer Parking: Do you have dedicated customer parking spaces, validate garage parking for customers or offer valet parking? If so, your business should be listed on our Businesses with Parking map.
- Post a Job Opportunity: Looking to hire? Get the word out by submitting your job posting on the Employment Opportunities page. View a running list of open positions or click Submit A Employment Opportunity to add one of your own. Please allow 1-3 business days for submissions to be approved.
- Highlight Your Event Venue or Meeting Space: Tell us if you have event space or private dining rooms to be featured on the Event Venue page or meeting space to be listed on your individual business listing.
- Post a Space for Lease: This interactive map shows all available office and retail space in CCN. Don't see your available space listed? Submit your listing using the Submit A Commercial Leasing Opportunity option. Please allow 1-3 business days for submissions to be approved.
- Learn More About Cherry Creek North: Get caught up on the latest information and data about the Cherry Creek North and the Cherry Creek Alliance website.
- Connect on Social Media: Tag @CherryCreekNorth or use #CherryCreekNorth on Instagram to connect with Cherry Creek North on social media to let us promote your business!
Other Ways to Engage
- CCN Insider: Sign up for the CCN Insider newsletter, sent monthly to BID businesses and property owners/managers with information about BID programs, merchant benefits, CCN news and event participation information. Click here to subscribe.
- Safety & Security Resources: To help keep the District, your business and employees safe, email Community Resource Officer Kate Young with any non-emergency questions. Reach the 24/7 Cherry Creek North Public Safety at 303-434-1494. If it is an emergency, always call 911. As a reminder, you can call 311 to report non-emergency questions, problems and concerns with the City and County of Denver.
- Parking: Learn more about parking options on our Parking Resources page.