2445 East 3rd Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
Ku Cha House of Tea - Cherry Creek is the leading tea importer and retailer in the Rocky Mountain region. With shops along Colorado’s Front Range and a dynamic online emporium, Ku Cha offers lovers of single-origin traditional, chai, rooibos, maté and herbal tea more than 170 whole-leaf premium selections from around the world. Ku Cha also specializes in exclusive contemporary tea ware, including artisan tea pots, cups and mugs, tea strainers, gifts and more. Ku Cha finds its foundation anchored firmly in China, where its founders and owners grew up and where tea represents a rich reflection of culture. Ku Cha's motto, “Whole Leaf, Whole Life,” speaks to the retailers belief that tea is much more than a beverage — it is a way of life.
Hours: 11am - 5pm daily
Small Business Spotlight
Learn more about Ku Cha House of Tea - Cherry Creek in this Small Business Spotlight.
- Lou Collective2445 East 3rd Avenue (adjacent)
- Kouture Consignment300 Josephine Street (97 feet W)
- Syrup300 Josephine Street (146 feet W)
- Shake Shack260 Josephine Street (155 feet SW)
- AKT2445 East 3rd Avenue (adjacent)
- CYL Infrared Studio2445 East 3rd Avenue (adjacent)