The Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District (BID) is proud to share our 2017 Annual Report, documenting our work and accomplishments over the last year. We invite you to read, download and share the report with your friends and colleagues. Here is a preview in the meantime:
Dear Cherry Creek North Constituents:
When we look back on 2017, we may think about it as one of the most catalytic years of development in Cherry Creek North’s history. With seven active construction projects, CCN’s evolution from a shopping and dining district into a mixed-use destination is well underway. Visitors are no longer just coming to the District to shop or dine; today, they are also coming to their place of residence, employment, or to stay at one of many hotels. CCN is an urban district attracting a variety of audiences and serving multiple different uses. The District is busier more months/days/hours of the year than ever before.
As CCN has evolved, so has the role of the BID. Today, the BID’s services are multifaceted and offer a wide range of services in the areas of district marketing and management, economic development, and place-making. The BID’s accomplishments in 2017 are as follows:
- Strengthened the CCN brand as a place to live, work and play;
- Advocated for improvements in CCN with key partners;
- Expanded stakeholder engagement and communications;
- Supported commercial property owners in retail recruitment and retention efforts;
- Activated the District through BID and partner events;
- Enhanced the visitor experience; and
- Adopted national best practices for the BID.
The 2017 BID Annual Report illustrates these accomplishments and more, all which would not be possible without strong support from our constituents.
As CCN continues to transform and attract more people, it is critical to address how residents, visitors and employees experience the area. Between now and the end of 2020, we will focus our highest level of attention and resources on these four priorities:
- Creating and maintaining a live, work, play and stay experience that is unique in the Denver Metro Area and competitive globally;
- Fostering the ideal retail mix in Cherry Creek North;
- Communicating the unique stories that strengthen the CCN brand; and
- Advocating for improvements in CCN with key partners.
It’s an exciting time to be in Cherry Creek North, and 2018 is shaping up to be another great year. We are fortunate to work with a talented and dedicated board of directors, staff and constituent group.
View the 2017 BID Annual Report