3rd Annual Art Feast
October 7, 3pm - 7pm
Join us for a collision of food and art during this walking tour of Cherry Creek North, featuring the area’s most acclaimed galleries and select bites from renowned restaurants. Art Feast is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for culinary and artistic interaction, sampling and learning, in a re-imagined way.
Each participating gallery will showcase creativity at work in their own, unique fashion. With live demonstrations, musical performances, store discounts and more, this event is sure to inspire the artist in all of us.
What to Expect Along the Way
- Canvas and Cocktails: Attend a public class, plus enjoy 20% off all retail
- Cherry Creek Custom Framing: Watch Artisans demonstrate gilding, French lined mat painting
- Clayton Lane Fine Arts: View art and have a chance to meet one of the featured artists
- Fascination St. Fine Art: Meet world-renowned sculptor Tim Cotterill (aka Frogman) and see a great selection of his new, old and rare works
- Gallerie Rouge and Cherry Creek Art Gallery: Watch paintings come to life from bare canvases to masterpieces
- Mangelsen Gallery: Listen to the sounds of the Denver Young Artists Orchestra and enjoy deals and discounts on select Mangelsen works
- Masters Gallery: Meet and greet with one of the gallery’s featured artists
- Show of Hands: Meet local artist, Betsy Buckner, and see her artistic process as she creates original pieces on site
- The Twisted Tulip: Shop artwork from local artists
- Victoria's Chocolates: Sample gourmet chocolates
View Map of Participating Galleries
View List of Participating Restaurants
Take the Art Feast Challenge!
Kick off the event at the Art Feast Headquarters (2nd & Fillmore) to pick up an Art Feast gallery guide. Collect a stamp at every participating location and you could win a prize package with items from Cherry Creek North galleries and stores.
Return your completed map to Art Feast Headquarters (2nd & Fillmore) by 7pm to enter the raffle.
For more information about Art Feast, email Caitlyn Dehn at email@example.com.