Cherry Creek North is yours to enjoy with ease. There are plenty of ways to get here, and endless things to do when you arrive.
Getting here by car is easy. Cherry Creek North is anchored by four major streets - Colorado Boulevard, 1st Avenue (a continuation of Speer), University Boulevard and 6th Avenue - making it extremely accessible. Whether you're taking a cab or TSN (like Uber or Lyft), using car sharing (like car2go), or driving your car, Cherry Creek North makes it easy to get around.
Parking visibility and accessibility are very important to the Cherry Creek North BID. Click here to learn more about what we’re doing to enhance the parking experience in the District.
Outdoor bike racks are located throughout the District. You can also rent or drop off a bicycle in the Cherry Creek area at one of two Denver B-cycle stations:
- 299 Milwaukee Street (3rd & Milwaukee)
- 2900 Cherry Creek N. Drive (Cherry Creek Shopping Center)
The Regional Transportation District has multiple bus lines that connect through Cherry Creek including routes 1, 2, 3, 24, 3 Ltd., 83 Ltd. Visit RTD’s website for schedules.
*UPDATE: Effective Jan. 13, 2019, the 46 Ltd. Cherry Creek "loop" west of Steele St. has been eliminated due to service changes.
From Denver International Airport to Cherry Creek North by RTD transit
- Walk to Denver Airport Station
- Take A Train towards Denver Union Station
- Disembark at 40th & Colorado Station
- Take 40 Bus towards Southmoor via Colorado Blvd.
- Disembark at Colorado Blvd. & 3rd Ave.
- Walk west down 3rd Ave. toward Steele St.
- You've arrived in Cherry Creek North at 3rd Ave. & Steele St.