Blue Island Oyster Bar & Seafood
Categories: Restaurants & Bars • Patios • Happy Hour • Weekend Brunch • Group Dining • Local
2625 East 2nd Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
Blue Island's approach is to create honest food and drinks served in a comfortable, casual environment. The restaurant’s culture is inspired from memories of growing up in coastal towns with families of oyster farmers and fishermen. Like them, Blue Island strives to bring you superb hospitality and delicious food with a commitment to the freshest seafood at reasonable prices. We've partnered with Blue Island Shellfish Farms in Long Island, NY to bring you nearly daily shipments of seasonal oysters and seafood, offering favorites such as Steamed Mussels, Lobster Rolls, Clam Chowder, Crab Cakes, and fresh fish. Our food items are complemented by a well-rounded bar menu with craft cocktails, wine list and beer.
Check out Blue Island's new takeout concept operating out of the same kitchen, Blue Tide Tacos! Curbside pickup, takeaway and delivery available.
Small Business Spotlight
Learn more about Blue Island Oyster Bar & Seafood in this Small Business Spotlight.
This business offers valet parking from 5pm-close for $7.
- Kian Rug Company2500 East 2nd Avenue (101 feet S)
- Design Within Reach2701 East 1st Avenue (175 feet SW)
- SOL Mexican Cocina200 Columbine Street, Suite 110 (51 feet W)
- The Cherry Cricket2641 East 2nd Avenue (86 feet E)
- Obermeyer Wood Investment Counsel200 Columbine Street, Suite 600 (38 feet NW)
- Cambiar Investors200 Columbine Street (71 feet N)