222 Milwaukee Street
Denver, CO 80206
Re-opening for the season Saturday, May 15
With sweeping 180-degree views of the Rocky Mountains and downtown, Kisbee on the Roof touts the best view in Denver’s iconic Cherry Creek neighborhood combined with an equally illustrious beverage program. Named after Thomas Kisbee, the British naval officer who invented the Kisbee ring – known colloquially as the lifesaver – Kisbee on the Roof delivers a welcome escape from the daily grind. Always sunny in spirit and nine stories high, the guest experience is buoyed through cocktails, vibrant spirit of service and the rooftop’s effervescent ambiance atop The Jacquard Hotel & Rooftop.
Kisbee on the Roof features several house-canned and custom-labeled cocktails, in addition to a variety of spirits, beer, wine and several light bites and small plates from award-winning Executive Chef Paul Nagan.
This business offers paid valet parking available at the Jaquard Hotel and Rooftop.
- Amerisleep3015 East 2nd Avenue (73 feet S)
- Steve Rosdal Diamonds231 Milwaukee Street, Suite 102 (120 feet NW)
- narrative.222 Milwaukee Street (51 feet NE)
- Kobe An231 Milwaukee Street (112 feet NW)
- SoCo Salon and Spa231 Milwaukee Street (121 feet NW)
- Thrive Workplace201 Milwaukee Street, Suite 200 (131 feet SW)