222 Milwaukee Street
Denver, CO 80206
Under the authority of award-winning Executive Chef Aaron Whitcomb, Narrative highlights an array of dishes that allow guests the flexibility to let their meal tell a story of their choosing. Guests will find familiar, signature dishes including: Grilled Artichoke Toast; Burrata Caprese; Shrimp & Grits, People’s Choice award winner at the 2018 Cherry Creek North Food & Wine Festival; The Jacq Cheeseburger; and Lobster corndogs, Best in Show award winner at 2019 Cherry Creek North Food & Wine.
Narrative offers wine by the glass from a curated collection, or by the bottle from a diverse wine library featuring nearly 100 selections. Beautifully displayed in a glass case, the selection is thoughtfully curated to complement each offering on the menu. The cocktail program features approachable twists on classic libations, utilizing freshly squeezed juices, house made infusions and a variety of local spirits. An assortment of local draft beers is available on tap and rotates seasonally.
Guests can rediscover an array of food and drink that have a story to tell. The cocktail program – classic libations with a twist, utilizing artisanal, well-crafted spirits – and the menu’s complementary wine library, ensures guests continue to visit time and time again, and enjoy a new experience each time.
- Monday-Friday: Brunch menu all day 7am – 1:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Brunch menu 8am – 2pm
Snack/ Limited Menu:
- Saturday & Sunday: 2:30pm – 5pm (Same as happy hour food but full pricing)
- Sunday – Thursday: 5pm – 9pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5pm – 10pm
- Monday – Friday: 2:30pm – 5pm
- No happy hour Saturday or Sunday
This business offers complimentary valet parking available at the Jacquard Hotel and Rooftop.
- Happy Hour at Narrative
Fri, Nov 18, 2022 - Fri, Jun 30, 2023
- Amerisleep3015 East 2nd Avenue (106 feet SW)
- Saks Galleries Cherry Creek3019 East 2nd Avenue (106 feet SE)
- Kisbee on the Roof222 Milwaukee Street (51 feet SW)
- Aviano Coffee (Saint Paul Street & 2nd Avenue)215 Saint Paul Street (150 feet SE)
- Elements Massage246 Milwaukee Street (132 feet NW)
- Boffi De Padova215 North Saint Paul Street (148 feet E)