Today, the Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District (BID) represents nearly 600 businesses within its 16-block area.
The BID promotes the vitality of Cherry Creek North by investing in consumer marketing programs, events and outreach initiatives, economic development resources, maintenance and operations services, and parking and mobility improvements.
We are pleased to share our 2016 Annual Report with you. Highlights include:
- Enhanced consumer marketing efforts through local, regional and national advertising campaigns that support Cherry Creek North;
- Actively engaged Cherry Creek North businesses in BID initiatives, events and programs through targeted outreach;
- Ensured a vibrant, attractive and well maintained streetscape throughout the District, including installing elements in new construction projects;
- Worked to provide parking and mobility options and information in Cherry Creek North; and
- Collaborated with area organizations on advocacy, outreach and research that enhance the business environment in Cherry Creek North.
This report documents the BID's successes and achievements in 2016, all which would not be possible without strong support from our constituents. The landscape of Cherry Creek North is quickly evolving; it’s an exciting time to be here.
We look forward to 2017 and beyond!
View the 2016 Annual Report